Burnham Sterling is well known for identifying new investors and diversifying our clients' investor base. Burnham Sterling is also well known as a financial advisor to assist clients in projects such as achieving certain accounting objectives or evaluating whether to purchase or lease. When transactions involve securities placements, Burnham Sterling turns to its affiliate, Babcock & Brown Securities, an SEC-registered securities firm. Burnham Sterling is focused on satisfying its clients and developing long-term repeat customers.
Representative Burnham Transactions
- $153 million of fixed-rate senior financing with new US institutional investor
- $647 million of term loan financing with lending syndicate arranged in 4 weeks
- $100 million financial analysis of lease and loan options to finance new asset purchases
- $42 million of Japanese lease financing for first-time JOL lessee
- Access to new investors and new investor markets
- Financing costs competitive with ECA1, EETC1, and sale/leaseback transactions
- Transaction structures that are more flexible than the public and ECA markets
- Options for issuers: diversified structures, jurisdictions and investors
- Potentially significant cost savings through low-cost tax leases
- Sophisticated financial analysis for optimal decision making
- 1. ECA means export credit agency.
- 2. EETC means enhanced equipment trust certificates.