Burnham Sterling is well known for identifying new investors1 and diversifying its clients' investor base. Burnham Sterling is also well known for projects to achieve certain client accounting objectives or evaluating whether to purchase or lease. Burnham Sterling is focused on satisfying its clients and developing long-term repeat customers. When transactions involve securities placements, Burnham Sterling turns to its affiliate, Babcock & Brown Securities, an SEC-registered broker/dealer and FINRA member firm.
Representative Burnham Sterling or Babcock & Brown Securities Transactions
- $153 million of fixed-rate senior notes financing with new US institutional investor2
- $647 million of term loan financing with lending syndicate arranged in 4 weeks3
- $100 million financial analysis of lease and loan options to finance new asset purchases3
- $42 million of Japanese lease financing for first-time JOL lessee3
- Access to new investors and new investor markets
- Financing costs competitive with bond transactions
- Transaction structures that are more flexible than the public markets
- Potentially significant cost savings through low-cost tax leases
- Sophisticated financial analysis for optimal decision making
- 1. For non-securities investments.
- 2. Babcock & Brown Securities transaction.
- 3. Burnham Sterling transaction.
- 4. These statements are indicative only. Securities transactions are conducted solely by Babcock & Brown Securities.