Babcock & Brown Securities uses its worldwide relationships to source new investment opportunities. Once sourced, Babcock & Brown Securities structures the transaction, performs applicable due diligence, then presents the transaction to appropriate investors for their evaluation. Babcock & Brown Securities prides itself on presenting transactions that will be long-term contributors to investors' portfolios.
Sample Burnham Transactions
Typical Transaction Features
- Competitive yields
- Mortgages and amortization
- Single issuer or diversified portfolios
- Invest alone or with multiple investors per deal4
- Customization to match investor requirements
- 1 CAP Notes means Corporate Asset Preferred, which is a Burnham-proprietary secured debt obligation with upside based on equipment values.
- 2 Babcock & Brown Securities also offers transactions in €, ¥, 元 and ₩.
- 3 May also be structured as a bank loan.
- 4 Minimum of US$10,000,000.