Burnham Sterling uses its worldwide relationships to source new investment opportunities, usually directly with the issuer. In most cases, Burnham Sterling is the sole placement agent. Once sourced, Burnham Sterling structures the transaction, performs applicable due diligence, then presents the transaction to appropriate investors for their evaluation. Burnham Sterling/Babcock & Brown Securities pride themselves on presenting transactions that will be long-term contributors to investors' portfolios.
Sample Burnham Transactions
Typical Transaction Features
- Competitive yields
- Mortgages and amortization
- Single issuer or diversified portfolios
- Invest alone or with multiple investors per deal4
- Customization to match investor requirements
- 1 CAP Notes means Corporate Asset Preferred, which is a Burnham-proprietary secured debt obligation with upside based on equipment values.
- 2 Burnham Sterling also offers transactions in €, ¥, 元 and ₩.
- 3 May also be structured as a bank loan.
- 4 Minimum of US$10,000,000.