Airlines & Issuers
Burnham Sterling Securities is an SEC-registered securities firm recognized for arranging funding at competitive rates, quickly accessing financial markets and doing so with a high level of execution. Burnham Sterling is a leading provider of financial advisory services to assist clients in projects such as determining optimal financing strategies and sourcing aircraft to purchase or lease. Clients turn to Burnham Sterling Securities to tap new investors, diversify their funding sources and access more sophisticated financing structures. Burnham Sterling is focused on satisfying its clients and developing long-term repeat customers.
Representative Burnham Transactions
- $153 million of fixed-rate senior financing with new US institutional investor
- $647 million of term loan financing with lending syndicate arranged in 4 weeks
- $100 million financial analysis of lease and loan options to finance new aircraft purchases
- $203 million of aircraft closed under nine-aircraft narrowbody sourcing assignment
- $42 million of Japanese lease financing for first-time JOL lessee
- Financing costs competitive with ECA1, EETC1, and sale/leaseback transactions
- Access to new investors and new investor markets
- Transaction structures that are more flexible than the public and ECA markets
- Options for issuers: diversified structures, jurisdictions and investors
- Potentially significant cost savings through low-cost tax leases
- Sophisticated financial analysis for optimal decision making
- 1. ECA means export credit agency.
- 2. EETC means enhanced equipment trust certificates.